Find quick answers to more than 90% of all Sea Foam product questions right here:
TOP 3 CUSTOMER QUESTIONS
Where should I use Sea Foam engine products? Use in gasoline and diesel fuel, oil crankcases, gas and diesel fuel filters, gasoline induction systems, automatic transmissions, hydraulics and power steering systems.
- Use in Gasoline, Ethanol, and Diesel Fuels – Sea Foam adds upper cylinder lubricity and restores lost engine power by dissolving petroleum residues from fuel injectors/carburetors, valves and chambers… Learn More
- Use in Engine Oil – In 4-stroke gas or diesel, adding Sea Foam Motor Treatment cleans engine crankcases by liquefying harmful deposits that form and accumulate between oil and filter changes… Learn More
- Use for Intake Cleaning – Sea Foam Spray Top Engine Cleaner & Lube is specially designed to deliver a high concentration of petroleum cleaning solvency to gasoline air intake systems… Learn More
- Use in Engine Fluids – Hydra Trans Tune works to clean and dissolve harmful varnish build-up from transmissions, hydraulics and power steering systems… Learn More
How much should I use? See our recommendations for all the different uses for Sea Foam engine products.
- Adding Sea Foam Motor Treatment to diesel and gasoline fuel systems for engine maintenance, cleaning, and lubricity… Learn More
- Adding Sea Foam Motor Treatment to motor oil to clean petroleum deposits and residues that form in gasoline 4-stroke and diesel crankcases… Learn More
- Using Sea Foam Spray Top Engine Cleaner & Lube to clean harmful fuel and oil residues from gasoline air intake systems… Learn More
- Adding Hydra Trans Tune to transmission fluid, hydraulic fluid, and power steering systems works to condition fluid, manage moisture, and clean and dissolve varnish… Learn More
How often should I Use? When to use Sea Foam products can depend upon anything from the age of an engine, how often the engine is used (fuel storage and stabilization), and what we use our engines for.
- When to add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to fuel – See our recommendations and easy-to-follow instructions for cleaning and maintaining gasoline and diesel fuel systems … Learn More
- When to add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to oil – See our recommendations and easy-to-follow instructions on cleaning deposits from gasoline and diesel oil crankcases… Learn More
- When to use Sea Foam Spray – See our recommendations and easy-to-follow instructions for cleaning residue formations and deposits from modern gasoline injection intakes to older carburetors… Learn More
- When to add Hydra Trans Tune – See our recommendations and easy-to-follow instructions on cleaning or flushing automatic transmission fluids, hydraulics, and power steering systems… Learn More
TODAY’S SHOP TALK
Check out this quick video on how easy it is to add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to crankcase oil. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
1. HOW: Just remove the oil filler cap and pour 1 to 1.5 […]