IMPORTANT SEA FOAM PRODUCT USES FOR DIESEL ENGINE EQUIPMENT
Add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to diesel engine fuels and oil crankcases – Just pour it in!
- Sea Foam Motor Treatment works to restore diesel injector spray patterns by cleaning soot, carbon, and fuel residues from injector nozzles, ultimately recovering lost fuel volume and reclaiming engine power.
- Sea Foam cleans and dissolves petroleum deposits and contamination from oil crankcases, restoring flow to restricted passageways.
- Sea Foam stabilizes diesel fuel and adds lubricity to diesel fuel and diesel fuel system components.
- Sea Foam only contains petroleum-based ingredients. It does NOT have harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine. The more you add to diesel fuel, the better it cleans and lubricates!
Hydra Trans Tune can be used in automatic transmissions, hydraulic systems, and power steering systems.
- When added to Transmissions, helps to smooth rough and erratic shifting caused by gum and varnish build up.
- In Hydraulics, controls moisture in fluid and cleans varnish residues from hydraulic valves.
- Use as a pre-flush and flush treatment in Power Steering and Transmission fluid systems.
Deep Creep Multi-Use Penetrating Lubricant has hundreds of household, shop and equipment uses!
- Made from highly refined petroleum oils – Resists heat and evaporation, protects from corrosion and moisture, lubricates and penetrates deep into metal parts and mechanisms.
- Excellent for cleaning throttle plates and bushings.
- Excellent for safely dissolving road tar and diesel residues from vehicle and trailer surfaces!
BugsBGone Multi-Use Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on all surfaces – Just spray, let soak, then activate & rinse clean with water!
- Quickly and easily remove insects and insect residues from vehicle surfaces! Removes organic residues, diesel exhaust residues, droppings, road grime and more – Safely cleans painted surfaces, metals and alloys, windshields, headlights, chrome, plastic moldings and more!
DIESEL TECH TIPS & VIDEOS
CLEANING DIESEL FUEL INJECTORS WITH SEA FOAM MOTOR TREATMENT
Preparation and Instructions:
Getting started: Add a cleaning dosage of Sea Foam Motor Treatment to the fuel tank.
Start and warm up the engine to operating temperature, then shut […]
Mechanics, ag professionals, and equipment operators regard this product as “FIRST AID” for its reputation to safely, quickly and effectively overcome the common petroleum residue and moisture problems that impair Hydraulics, Automatic Transmission, and Power Steering […]