IMPORTANT SEA FOAM USES FOR MARINE ENGINES AND EQUIPMENT
Add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to every tank of marine engine fuel – Just pour it in!
- Sea Foam Motor Treatment works to dissolve and clean fuel deposits and sticky residues from gas and diesel injectors, carburetors, and combustion chambers.
- Sea Foam helps to stabilize stored fuel for up to two years by resisting evaporation, preserving ignition vapors, and preventing the formation of gum and varnish.
- Sea Foam provides high-temp upper cylinder lubricity and helps to protect the entire fuel system from dry out, wear and corrosion.
- Sea Foam only contains petroleum-based ingredients. It does NOT have harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine. The more you add to fuel, the better it cleans!
Use Sea Foam Spray to clean intake systems on 2 and 4-stroke gasoline marine engines – Easy to use!
- Sea Foam Spray works to safely and easily dissolve and clean residues and deposits from engine areas where gasoline fuel additives cannot reach. Use to clean air intake systems, throttle bodies, intake valves, pistons and combustion chambers.
- For all types of gasoline intakes, 2 and 4-stroke, including GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection). Also excellent for cleaning carburetor throats!
- Excellent for fogging all types of gasoline intakes, injection or carburetor!
Deep Creep Multi-Use Penetrating Lubricant has hundreds of ship, shop and equipment uses!
- Made from highly refined petroleum oils – Resists heat and evaporation, protects from corrosion and moisture, lubricates and penetrates deep into metal parts and mechanisms.
- Use for long-term protection when storing engines, exceptional when sprayed directly into engine cylinders – Excellent for cleaning throttle plates and bushings!
- Helps to lubricate, clean and protect boat equipment from scum residues and salt corrosion – Excellent when used to clean and lubricate marine engine parts and surfaces, fishing tools and mechanisms!
BugsBGone Multi-Use Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on all boat and tow vehicle surfaces – Just spray, let soak, then wipe & rinse with clean water!
- Removes insects and insect residues, fish and bait residues, algae, scum lines and more!
- Safely cleans windshields, aluminum, fiberglass gel coat, vinyl seats, marine carpet, outboard cowls, live wells, coolers, and all painted surfaces!
- Works great to remove brake dust and road grime from alloy and chrome trailer rims!
MARINE TECH TIPS & VIDEOS
Question: What’s in the 3 jars?
Answer: Untreated E-0 gasoline.
Why the difference?
The difference between the 3 jars in the photo is the age and stability of the gasoline. Each jar contains E-0 gasoline (has zero percent ethyl alcohol) drawn from three different outboard engine tanks. The clear gasoline in Jar #1 is fresh […]
Sea Foam Official Video: How to clean a boat engine’s top end with Sea Foam Motor Treatment – filter change method
Brian from Sea Foam shows how to clean the top end of a boat engine and replace the fuel filter at the same time.
Most marine engine manufacturers recommend replacing fuel filters every year. Here’s a way to replace those new filters with a twist:
Before attaching the new filter, pour Sea Foam into […]