Use High Mileage to help minimize long-term wear & prevent rough engine performance in gas cars and trucks over 75,000 miles.
- Cleans harmful deposits and residues from fuel and oil systems
- Helps prevent rough engine performance
- Helps reduce long-term engine wear
DIRECTIONS – IN FUEL
- For regular fuel system maintenance, add 1 ounce per gallon.
- When a greater cleaning concentration is needed, use 2 ounces or more per gallon.
The more you add to fuel, the better it cleans! Add to a partial tank to maximize cleaning concentration.
DIRECTIONS – IN OIL
- Add one ounce of High Mileage for every quart of oil in the crankcase. When ready, remove the oil filler cap and pour the recommended amount of High Mileage directly into the engine crankcase.
- Do not exceed one treatment per oil change interval.
- Add to fuel every 3,000 miles.
- For best results, add whenever you refuel.
- For older small engines, add whenever you refuel.
- Though High Mileage can be added at any time during the oil interval, for best results add High Mileage to your oil crankcase 100 to 300 miles before changing your oil and filter.
Sea Foam High Mileage is specially formulated for gas cars and trucks over 75,000 miles. Use High Mileage to help minimize long-term wear and prevent rough engine performance in higher mileage vehicles.
Sea Foam High Mileage is a blend of cleaning and lubricating petroleum ingredients that can be used SAFELY in all types of 2- & 4-stroke gas engines and all types of gasoline fuel and ethanol blends. High Mileage is ideally formulated to clean dirty fuel injectors and carb jets, intake valves, and chamber areas after years of harmful buildup. It helps resist the common problems that higher mileage vehicles face, like engine wear, oil burning, and rough performance.
Simply pour High Mileage in your fuel tank and oil crankcase to clean and lubricate critical engine areas and help keep your higher mileage vehicle on the road longer