- Helps your crankcase run cleaner & last longer
- Liquefies petroleum residues that restrict oil flow & engine lubrication
- Cleans oil control rings & actuators
- Dissolves & cleans harmful deposits throughout the crankcase, including diesel soot residues
- Quiets noisy lifters
- Determine how much Sea Foam to add to oil. Add 1 ounce for each quart of oil in the crankcase.
- Remove oil filler cap and pour the recommended amount of Sea Foam directly into the engine crankcase. Do not exceed one treatment per oil change interval.
- Drive 100 to 300 miles before every oil and filter change for best cleaning results, though Sea Foam can be added at any time between oil changes.
Sea Foam can be added to your engine oil as often as every oil change interval – just add to your engine’s oil filler opening. Make sure to check your oil regularly for clarity. Whenever it becomes dirty (goes from clear to dark), change the oil and filter.
When added to crankcase oil, Sea Foam Motor Treatment works to liquefy harmful residues and deposits that can restrict oil flow and engine lubrication. Sea Foam is safe for all motor oils, conventional and synthetic. Made from petroleum ingredients, Sea Foam does NOT contain harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine or fuel system components.
It’s easy to use – just pour it in!