- Helps your engine run cleaner & last longer
- Safe & easy to use – no special tools required!
For Gas Fuel Injection
- Run engine to warm intake, then turn off accessories and shut off engine
- Loosen and remove intake boot from throttle body
- With Hook Guide and Cleaning Tube placed in the throttle body, direct tube nozzle end ¼” in front of throttle plate location where the throttle plate opens away from nozzle (see diagram)
- Re-fit the intake boot over the Hook Guide and throttle body
- With vehicle in park and parking brake applied, start engine and hold RPM steady at 2,000 for the duration of the application
- Spray continuously until contents are empty (approx. 7 minutes), then shut off the engine and remove intake boot to recover Hook Guide and Tube
- With engine turned off, re-secure the intake boot onto the throttle body and allow engine to hot soak for 10 minutes
- After hot soak, start and drive the vehicle under engine load for 10 minutes or longer. Apply spirited acceleration when safe to burn off hydrocarbon residues.
- DO NOT spray into the mass air flow sensor
- DO NOT use a scan tool to increase RPM via the air bypass valve
- Not for use with diesel air intake systems
For Carburetor Intakes
- Run engine to warm intake, then shut off
- Remove air filter to access carburetor throat.
- With air filter removed, start engine and place tube nozzle into carburetor throat
- Depending on engine size, use 2 to 4 ounces sprayed in bursts to avoid engine stalling
- Spray a long burst, shut off engine and allow to hot soak for 10 minutes
- After hot soak, start and operate engine for 10 minutes or longer
For Engine Fogging
- With the engine running, insert Sea Foam Spray straw (cut if needed) into intake throat (if carburetor) or directly before throttle plate opening (if fuel injection)
- Spray a series of 3 to 5 burst then a final direct stream while shutting off engine. For larger engines such as autos with a carburetor intake, use 6 bursts
- After fogging the intake, allow engine to cool & remove spark plugs
- Insert Sea Foam Spray straw to spray each cylinder cavity
- Before re-inserting spark plugs, crank engine to rotate pistons (key turn, or rope pull for small engines). Note: Deep Creep & Sea Foam Spray are interchangeable for chamber lubrication
Sea Foam Spray is a blend of cleaning and lubricating petroleum ingredients that can be used SAFELY in all types of 2 and 4 stroke gasoline engines. Especially important for modern GDI engines, it cleans critical upper engine areas where fuel cleaners can’t reach.
Apply Sea Foam Spray through fuel injection throttle bodies to clean harmful engine deposits from intake valves and combustion chamber areas. Use Sea Foam Spray to fog engines and coat spark plug cavities to protect your engine during storage.
Sea Foam Spray does NOT contain harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine or fuel system components. Help your engine run cleaner and last longer!