IMPORTANT SEA FOAM PRODUCT USES FOR POWERSPORTS ENGINES
Add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to every tank of engine fuel – Just pour it in!
- Sea Foam Motor Treatment works to dissolve and clean fuel deposits and sticky residues from gas and diesel injectors, carburetors, and combustion chambers.
- Sea Foam helps to stabilize stored fuel for up to two years by resisting evaporation, preserving ignition vapors, and preventing the formation of gum and varnish.
- Sea Foam provides high-temp lubrication to upper cylinders and helps to protect the entire fuel system from dry out, wear and corrosion.
- Sea Foam only contains petroleum-based ingredients. It does NOT have harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine. The more you add to fuel, the better it cleans!
Use Sea Foam Spray Cleaner & Lube to clean intake systems on 2 and 4-stroke gasoline engines – Easy to use!
- Sea Foam Spray works to safely and easily dissolve and clean residues and deposits from engine areas where gasoline fuel additives cannot reach. Use to clean air intake systems, intake valves, pistons and combustion chambers.
- For all types of gasoline intakes, 2 and 4-stroke, including GDI (Gasoline Direct Injection). Also excellent for cleaning carburetor throats!
- Excellent for fogging all types of gasoline intakes, injection or carburetor!
Deep Creep Multi-Use Penetrating Lubricant has hundreds of shop and powersports equipment uses!
- Made from highly refined petroleum oils – Resists heat and evaporation, protects from corrosion and moisture, lubricates and penetrates deep into metal parts and mechanisms.
- For long-term small engine protection and storage, exceptional when sprayed directly into engine cylinders – Excellent for cleaning throttle plates and bushings!
BugsBGone Multi-Use Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on all small engine equipment surfaces – Just spray, let soak, then activate & rinse clean with water!
- Removes insects, organic residues, brake dust, algae, water scum lines, droppings, road grime and more – Safely cleans glass and Lexan windshields, headlights, aluminum, painted surfaces, chrome, vinyl seats, plastic parts, fairings, moldings and hoods!
POWERSPORTS TECH TIPS & VIDEOS
Question: What’s in the 3 jars?
Answer: Untreated E-0 gasoline.
Why the difference?
The difference between the 3 jars in the photo is the age and stability of the gasoline. Each jar contains E-0 gasoline (has zero percent ethyl alcohol) […]
3 KEY TERMS & TIPS for Preparing Engines and Fuel Systems for Long-Term Storage*:
*By long-term storage, we mean any fuel that won’t be utilized within 30 days from fuel purchase at the pump.
#1 STABILIZE YOUR FUEL