IMPORTANT SEA FOAM PRODUCT USES FOR SMALL ENGINE EQUIPMENT
Add Sea Foam Motor Treatment to every tank of small engine fuel – Just pour it in!
- Sea Foam Motor Treatment works to dissolve and clean fuel deposits and sticky residues from injectors, carburetors, and combustion chambers.
- Sea Foam helps to stabilize stored fuel for up to two years by resisting evaporation, preserving ignition vapors, and preventing the formation of gum and varnish.
- Sea Foam lubricates upper cylinders and protects the entire fuel system from dry out, wear and corrosion.
- Sea Foam only contains petroleum-based ingredients. It does NOT have harsh detergent or abrasive chemicals that can harm your engine. The more you add to fuel, the better it cleans and lubricates!
Use Sea Foam Spray Top Engine Cleaner & Lube to clean intake systems on 2 and 4-stroke gasoline engines – Easy to use!
- For all types of gasoline intakes, 2 and 4-stroke, Sea Foam Spray works to safely and easily dissolve and clean petroleum residues and deposits from engine areas where gasoline fuel additives cannot reach. Use to clean air intake systems, intake valves, pistons and combustion chambers.
- Excellent for cleaning and fogging all types of gasoline intakes, injection or carburetor!
Deep Creep Multi-Use Penetrating Lubricant has hundreds of shop and small engine equipment uses!
- Made from highly refined petroleum oils – Resists heat and evaporation, protects from corrosion and moisture, lubricates and penetrates deep into metal parts and mechanisms.
- For long-term small engine protection and storage, exceptional when sprayed directly into engine cylinders – Excellent for cleaning and lubricating throttle plates and bushings!
BugsBGone Multi-Use Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on all small engine equipment surfaces – Just spray, let soak, then wipe & rinse clean with water!
- Excellent pre-scrub and rinse cleaner for removing insects and organic residues, grass stains, droppings, sap – Safely cleans windshields, aluminum, painted metal, vinyl seats, plastic parts and more!
SMALL ENGINE TECH TIPS & VIDEOS
Question: What’s in the 3 jars?
Answer: Untreated E-0 gasoline.
Why the difference?
The difference between the 3 jars in the photo is the age and stability of the gasoline. Each jar contains E-0 gasoline (has zero percent ethyl alcohol) […]
Here are some quick tips to help ensure that our snow blowers start fast, run smooth, and always have plenty of power to get the job done!
Snow Blower Tip #1 Add Sea Foam to every fresh […]